BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My little pumpkin pie


Image copyright Bloom Creatives 2009. All Rights Reserved.

I was going to make a pumpkin pie last night, but my other Pumpkin Pie decided the main ingredient had better uses. Riley really did not appreciate the paparazzi disturbing his cat nap. Quite comfortable where he was, he stayed there until I went to bed a couple of hours later, then followed me in and continued his slumber by my side. The life of Riley, indeed.

4 comments:

Hello. said...

Oh my gosh - so darling! Put the biggest smile on my face!

Mary-Laure said...

Aaaaaaaw, this cat hugging the pumpkin is just adoooooooorable!

SnOOp said...

What a gorgeous photo and cat... Has made me all warm and fuzzy

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Seriously, to have my cats' life. Snoozing away the majority of the day in various cozy nooks. That is until their crazy toddler brother tears through and wakes them up. ah ha ha