BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Keep calm and carry on


Image copyright Bloom Creatives 2009. All Rights Reserved.

I had a pretty upsetting incident occur today... The short story is that I was basically physically assaulted by my tailor after calling her out on her attempt to rip me off on the alterations I dropped off earlier in the afternoon. Boycott Buckeye Tailoring and Cleaners in Avondale, AZ, people. I'm trying to find out the name of the owner so I can get this see-you-next-Tuesday fired.

So tonight I am trying to calm myself down with a glass of prosecco, delicious homemade shepherd's pie and snuggles from the hubs and Riley Face. Even looking at photos of him slows my heart rate  : )  Amazing the wonderful ways in which animals affect us. I mean really, look at that sweet little nose.

2 comments:

Ms. Pants said...

WTF?? Did you find out the chick's name?!

English Muse said...

OMG! she assaulted you!! that's crazy!