BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

I *heart* Ainjel Emme


Have you heard this beautiful girl Ainjel Emme? She's a magnificent singer/songwriter (and also lovely friend) from LA by way of Austin, TX who is currently finishing up her second album Songs to Pass the Quiet Hours. The above video is a special leak just for you called The Down Song. Do you like it? 'Cause I love it.

While waiting for this new album (with baited breath, I might add) I've been listening to Ainjel's first release, Heartache is Boring, which by the way is fantastic make-out music. Luckily this was one of the first CDs I transferred into my iTunes because the disc was sadly destroyed and is now out of print. BUT! Lucky for you! CD Baby has eight copies left of the original 1,000 and you can still get your hands on it. Doing so will help Ainjel finish this long-awaited, much-anticipated second album. Preview a couple of songs over there and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Mary-Laure said...

Just listened to the song and I really loved it. She has a beautiful rich voice...

drollgirl said...

oh, i need some new music! sadly i can't check this out right now since i am at work. must remember to come back later!!!!

drollgirl said...

her voice is mesmerizing. i am going back to listen again!