BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Dandy Bejewelled by Algo. Used with permission.

Are you having a wonderful weekend? I do hope so. Here in Arizona it is scorching hot and staying inside in the air conditioning sounds like the ideal way to spend the day. Alas, I must bring my sweet little iBook to the Apple hospital as it seems to be suffering from general malaise (luckily my gorgeous iMac is undisturbed), so I do have to venture out into the heat. Heat which I have had quite enough of, thankyouverymuch. I do get a reprieve soon, though -- yesterday I found super-cheap tickets back to the Emerald Coast, so in 18 days I will be planted on Grayton Beach with a cold drink in my hand and a cool breeze on my skin. Aaaaaahhhhhh...

0 comments: