BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resolutions, Part 2




In my last post I discussed my set of fitness resolutions. My second set of resolutions for 2010 are creative.

I am, as you know (I hope you know) a writer, a photographer and a model/actress. I have a resolution for each of these aspects of my career.

#1: I will send out at least one book proposal this year, if not two. I have already started on the legwork for this project!

#2: Enter at least 3 photo competitions.

#3 Learn my new camera inside out! It does so much that I don't know how to access yet!

#4 Work closely with my agent to land at least two TV or film gigs.

Then there are the desires...
My husband and I have been married over a year and still have not gone on our official honeymoon! We will be heading back to South Africa next December so he and his father can race together (they are both pro drivers) and we're hoping to first take out honeymoon in South America, then fly to Africa from Brazil. Ideally I'd like to see Tanzania and Namibia (the Skeleton Coast in particular) on this trip; our last trip we stayed in-country.

We spent the New Year in San Diego, as I mentioned in my previous coast, and it just reinforced how utterly ridiculous it is that we both love the water so much yet live in the desert. He loves it here, but I'm over it. Perhaps we should live someplace we both love? Neither of our careers dictate we live anyplace specific. Maybe by this time next year we'll be returning from our global jaunt to a new house on the beach! (As tempting as San Diego/La Jolla is I'd prefer to be closer to family, so the East Coast would probably be more in line...)

0 comments: